COVID-19: Respond, Recover, & Reimagine Virtual Conference
November 19th, 2020 | Published Under Health Information Exchange
CORHIO’s Morgan Honea to Present @ Dec. 7-9 ‘COVID-19: Respond, Recover, & Reimagine’, Gov., Payer, Provider Registration is Complimentary (time limited)
Morgan Honea, CEO, CORHIO will Present at the Dec. 7-9 ‘COVID-19: Respond, Recover, & Reimagine’ Virtual Conference.
- 3 days / 50 States
- 100+ Presenters / 1000+ Attendees
- A Unique Virtual ‘Collaboration, Partnership, and Strategy Benchmarking’ Experience Designed for the Digital Age
Wednesday Dec 9th, 12.00-12.45
Identifying Tech Trends for the 'Next Normal'
- Jessica Kahn, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Curtis M. Wood, Secretary, Massachusetts Executive Office of Technology Services and Security (TBC)
- Morgan Honea, Chief Executive Officer, CORHIO
- Connor W. Norwood, Chief Data Officer, Indiana Family, and Social Services Administration
- Bryant Karras, CIO, Office of the State Health Officer/Chief Science Officer, Washington State DoH
View the conference website and register